Several studies have shown that the implementation of pharmaceutical services in the Bangka Belitung Islands Province has not been maximized, especially clinical pharmacy services. The results of other studies also showed that research on the quality of pharmaceutical services in clinical pharmacy service activities in full had never been carried out. Drug counseling is a form of clinical pharmacy service. Effective counseling requires patient and / or family trust in the pharmacist. This type of research is descriptive with a qualitative approach using concurrent observational research designs. Evaluation quality control methods used are by audit (supervision). The study was conducted at the Bakti Timah Hospital in Pangkalpinang City in February-December 2017. This study used key informants with the method of data collection by source triangulation and univariate analysis. The results showed that the activities of the pharmacy services of drug counseling clinics were carried out, but not optimally. The conclusion is that the implementation of drug counseling at the Bakti Timah Hospital in Pangkalpinang City is not in accordance with the Pharmaceutical Service Standards at the 2016 Hospital.
2. Siregar. C.J.P. 2003. Hospital Pharmacy Theory and Application. EGC Medical Book Publisher. Jakarta.
3. Ministry of Health Indonesia. 2014. Permenkes No. 58 of 2014 concerning Pharmaceutical Services Standards in Hospitals. Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia. Jakarta.
4. Ministry of Health Indonesia. 2007. Guidelines for Pharmaceutical Services at the Public Health Center. Directorate General of Pharmaceutical Services and Medical Devices Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia. Jakarta.
5. Ministry of Health Indonesia. 2016. Permenkes No. 72 of 2016 concerning Pharmaceutical Services Standards in Hospitals. Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia. Jakarta.
6. Putri, S.R. 2014. Evaluation of the Implementation of Drug Information Services in the Outpatient Depot of the Regional General Hospital of Depati Hamzah, Pangkalpinang City in 2014. Scientific Writing. Department of Pharmacy Poltekkes Ministry of Health Pangkalpinang. Pangkalpinang.
7. RSBT Pangkalpinang. 2013. Profile of Bakti Timah Hospital in Pangkalpinang. Pangkalpinang Hospital. Pangkalpinang.
8. RSBT Pangkalpinang. 2016. Profile of Bakti Timah Hospital in Pangkalpinang. Pangkalpinang Hospital. Pangkalpinang.
9. Mafudz. 2009. Pharmacy Services at the Hospital. Bangka Pos. May 23, 2009.
10. Hidayanti, E. 2017. Overview of the Implementation of Clinical Pharmacy Services at X Hospital 2017. Thesis. Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University Jakarta.
Copyright (c) 2021 Jurnal Teknologi Kesehatan (Journal of Health Technology)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.