Spending colostrum was influenced by several factors, one of them was kind of maternal childbirth. Normal childbirth and Sectio
Caesarea (SC) has affected maternal psychological changes and pain, and it was associated with the provision of drugs in the
mother and it has affected spending colostrum soon after birth. The percentage of caesarean deliveries as many as 28.6% in
Yogyakarta City, the figure was the highest proportion of cesarean delivery in the province. Coverage of exclusive breastfeeding in
the city of Yogyakarta was the lowest in the province that was equal to 54.9%. The purpose of this research was knowing the type of
labor relations at the time peneluaran colostrum at birth mothers when IV in the city of Yogyakarta in 2016. analytic observational
study with a prospective cohort design. The study sample consisted of 35 respondents in the group without risk factors and 35
respondents with risk factors in 1 November to December 21, 2016. Data was collected by interview and observation. Data analysis
was using Chi-Square. Characteristics of mothers in this study were age, parity, nutritional status, and maternal education. The
results of the bivariate analysis showed that the type of delivery SC has increased the incidence of spending within the colostrum>
120 minutes total of 1.75 (p = 0.031; 95% CI; 1.028 to 2.981). Conclusions that SC has extended colostrum spending time more
than 120 min.
2014. Jakarta: Kementerian Kesehatan RI.
2. Dinkes DIY. Profil Kesehatan DIY Tahun 2015.
3. K e m e n k e s R I . R e n c a n a S t r a t e g i
P e m b a n g u n a n I n d o n e s i a . J a k a r t a :
Kementerian Kesehatan RI.2014
4. Almatsier. S, dkk. Gizi Seimbang dalam Daur
Kehidupan. Jakarta. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
5. Dewi. P. Hubungan Tingkat Kecemasan
dengan Onset Laktasi pada Ibu Post Parum Di
RS PKU Muhamadiyah Yogyakarta. 2015
6. Gomez. H, at al. Retrospective Study Of The
Association Between Epidural Analgesia
During Labour And Complications For The
7. Nakao Y. At al. Initiation of breastfeeding within
120 minutes after birth is associated with
breastfeeding at four months among Japanese
women: A self administered questionnaire
8. Nasihah. M dan Mahaijiran D. Hubungan Antara
Paritas Dan Pemberian Kolostrum Pada Ibu
Post Partum. 2010
9. Varney. H, at.al. Buku Ajar Asuhan Kebidanan.
Jakarta. EGC. 2008
10. Dewi. K. Evaluasi Penggunaan Obat Pada
Pasien Pasca bedah Sesar Di Bangsal Bakung
Timur Rumah Sakit Sanglah Denpasar Periode
11. Suradi. S,dkk. Indonesia Menyusui. IDAI. 2010
12. Greenspan. F. Endokrinologi Dasar dan Klinik.
Jakarta. EGC. 2000
13. Baskara. L. Onset Laktasi pada Bedah Sesar.
14. Tordvalsen S. Intrapartum epidural analgesia
and breastfeeding: a prospective cohort study.
15. Fraser. D dan Cooper. M. Myles Buku Ajar
Bidan. Jakarta. EGC. 2011
16. Riordan. J and Wambach.K. Breastfeeding and
Human Lactation. LLC. 2011
17. Archaya. P and Khanal.V. The Effesct Of
Mother's Educational Status On Early Initiation
Of Breastfeeding: Further Analysis Of Three
Consecutive Nepal Demographic And Health
18. Reeder.S, at.al. Keperawatan Maternitas
.volume 2. Jakarta. EGC.
19. Mochtar.R. Sinopsis obstetri. Jakarta. EGC.