The competence of midwives in early detection of pregnancy risk and prevention of stunting is an important factor to improve health status. The competence of midwives contributes to the improvement of maternal health status by 79%. In addition to the ability of midwives, the independence of pregnant women is also needed in improving the quality of life of children. In the era of the pandemic, access to information is increasingly limited, so it is necessary to develop information technology that is easily accessible by all groups. The purpose of this article is obtaining a theoretical study of information to improve the competence of midwives and obtaining a theoretical study of information technology to increase the independence of pregnant women in early detection of pregnancy risk and stunting prevention. The design used is a literature review. Articles are collected using search engines such as EBSCO, Science direct, and Proquest. The criteria for the articles used are those published from 2015 to 2021. Based on the articles collected, the results show that Utilization of information technology can be used for various things. The target of information technology can penetrate various circles. The need for information technology today is unavoidable and must be improved. Website-based application is one of the information technology that can be accessed by anyone who has the internet and its use is easy. The conclusion of the study is that information technology can be used in early detection of pregnancy risk and stunting prevention.
There is no Figure or data content available for this article
2. World Bank. The World Bank Annual Report. 2017.
3. United Nations. Infant Mortality Death. 2018;XI(1):103–5.
4. Kementerian Kesehatan RI. Riset Kesehatan Dasar. 2019;
5. Respati, S. H., Sulistyowati, S., & Nababan R. Analisis Faktor Determinan Kematian Ibu di Kabupaten Sukoharjo Jawa Tengah Indonesia. J Kesehat Reproduksi. 2019;6(2):52.
6. Mahmood MA, Mufidah I, Scroggs S, Siddiqui AR, Raheel H, Wibdarminto K, et al. Root-Cause Analysis of Persistently High Maternal Mortality in a Rural District of Indonesia: Role of Clinical Care Quality and Health Services Organizational Factors. Biomed Res Int. 2018;2018(January):1–11.
7. Mandiri JS, Khadijah S. Upaya Deteksi Dini Resiko Tinggi Kehamilan Ditentukan Oleh Pengetahuan Dan Dukungan Tenaga Kesehatan. J Sehat Mandiri,Poltekkespadang. 2018;13(1):27–34.
8. Fikriana, R., & Al-Afik A-A. Pengaruh Simulasi Public Safety Center Terhadap Peningkatan Self Efficacy Koordinasi Sistem Penanggulangan Gawat Darurat Terpadu. J Keperawatan. 2018;9(35):35–42.
9. Wahyudin, U., & Purwaningwulan MM. Website Sebagai Media Pemasaran Sosial Program Kesehatan Reproduksi. 2018. 2018;8(1):1–11.
10. Mahmood, M. A., Mufidah, I., Scroggs, S., Siddiqui, A. R., Raheel, H., Wibdarminto, K., Dirgantoro, B., Vercruyssen, J., & Wahabi HA. Root-Cause Analysis of Persistently High Maternal Mortality in a Rural District of Indonesia: Role of Clinical Care Quality and Health Services Organizational Factors. Biomed Res Int. 2018;1–11.
11. Ruslam, A. W. A., Arifianto, J., Sagala, M. Z. K., Andika, Z. D., & Kusumadewi S. Rekomendasi Tenaga Kesehatan di Lokasi Bencana Memanfaatkan Fuzzy Inference System Model Berbasis Website. J Tek Inform. 2019;7–13.
12. Setiyani U, Subari A. Sistem Pakar Kesehatan Pada Ibu Hamil Berbasis Mobile Website. Gema Teknol. 2015;18(3):95.
13. Tao D, LeRouge C, De Leo G. Defining Information Quality Into Health Websites: A Conceptual Framework of Health Website Information Quality for Educated Young Adults. JMIR Hum Factors. 2017;4(4).
14. Brigitte Noergaard, Marianne Sandvei, Nina Rottman, Helle Johannessen, Uffe Will TS. Development of a Web-Based Health Care Intervention for Patients With Heart Disease: Lessons Learned From a Participatory Design Study. Res Protoc. 2017;6(5).
15. Sarantis D, Soares DS. Literature on Website Evaluation in Health Sector. Proc 10th IADIS Int Conf Inf Syst 2017, IS 2017. 2017;93–100.
16. Orbit J. Cara Kerja Website [Internet]. 2020.
17. Kusuma DH, Shodiq MN, Yusuf D, Saadah L. Si-Bidan: Sistem Informasi Kesehatan Ibu dan Anak. INTENSIF J Ilm Penelit dan Penerapan Teknol Sist Inf. 2019;3(1):43.
How to Cite This
Copyright and Permissions
Publishing your paper with Jurnal Teknologi Kesehatan (Jurtekkes) means that the author or authors retain the copyright in the paper. Jurtekkes granted an exclusive reuse license by the author(s), but the author(s) are able to put the paper onto a website, distribute it to colleagues, give it to students, use it in your thesis etc, even commercially. The author(s) can reuse the figures and tables and other information contained in their paper published by Jurtekkes in future papers or work without having to ask anyone for permission, provided that the figures, tables or other information that is included in the new paper or work properly references the published paper as the source of the figures, tables or other information, and the new paper or work is not direct at private monetary gain or commercial advantage.
Jurtekkes journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This license lets others remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Jurtekkes journal Open Access articles are distributed under this Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA). Articles can be read and shared for All purposes under the following conditions:
- BY: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- SA: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.