Hubungan Paritas dengan Keberhasilan Induksi Folley-Oksitosin pada Kehamilan Postterm
Submited : March 23, 2018
Published : July 31, 2017
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist (ACOG)2005, confessed that the average of spontaneous birth was 12%,
23.4% stood for birth induction with medical indication, while 23.8% for birth induction without any medical indication. There was a
rise in birth induction in District Base Hospital of Wonosari on 2015 up to 2016, from 17% to 18.5%. The success of the birth indication
in post-term pregnancies which used folley-oxcytocin was quite high (84%). One of the factors triggering the success of the induction
was exactly the thing called parity. The purpose was to know the relation of parity and the success of folley-oxcytocin induction which
was done toward post-term mothers in District Base Hospital of Wonosari on 2016. Sort of observational analytic research with cross
sectional design. The location of the research was in District Base Hospital of Wonosari on May 4 up to 12, 2017. The population was
the post-term pregnant women who were induced with folley-oxytocin on 2016. The sampling method used was purposive. The
number of appropriate samples were 130 post-term pregnant women induced with folley-oxytocin. While the hypothesis trial took
Chi-Square with 0.05 signification standard as the medium. 76.9% out of 100% post-term pregnant women were successfully
induced with folley-oxytocin. The percentage of success of multipara case was 84.62% while the nulipara one was 69.23%. p-value
0.037 was gotten in the analysis of Chi-Square which meant that there was a significant connection between parity and the success
of folley-oxytocin induction, PR 1.222, 95% (CI 1,008-1,481) and 0.180 contingency coefficient with only little closeness in relation.
There was definitely a relation between parity and the success of folley-oxytocin induction done towards the post-term pregnancies
in District Base Hospital of Wonosari on 2016.
2. Cunningham F.G., Gant N.F., Leveno K.J., Gilstrap L.C., Hauth J.C., Wenstrom K.D. 2005. Obstetri Williams. Edisi 21.EGC. Jakarta.
3. Human, C. 2009. Labor Induction. Diunduh tanggal 7 Februari 2017 dari http ://ezinearticles.com/?Labour- Induction&id=267804
4. Asl Z.A., Farrokhi M.,Rajee M. 2007. Comparative Efficacy of Misoprostol And Oxytocin As Labor Preinduction Agents: A Prospective Randomized Trial. Acta Medica Iranica. 45:443
5. BKKBN. 2006. Deteksi Dini Komplikasi Persalinan. BKKBN. Jakarta
6. Manuaba, IB. 2008. Ilmu Kebidanan Penyakit Kandungan dan Keluarga Berencana untuk Pendidikan Bidan.EGC. Jakarta.
7. Ferry, Fay. 2011. Efektifitas Balon Foley Dalam nduksi Persalinan Menggunakan Oksitosin pada Kehamilan Lewat Waktu. Skripsi. Universitas Negeri Surakarta.
8. Mozurkewich, et al. 2011. Methods Of Induction Of Labor : a Systematic Review. Di unduh tanggal 21 Januari 2017.Dari http://www.WileyInterScieneJORNALSActaObstetriciaetGynecologicaScandinavica.mht
9. Gouri, et al. 2015.The Effect Of Parity, Bishop Score, and Cervical Length By Tranvaginal Ultrasound In Prediction Of Induction To Delivery Interval. Di unduh tanggal 21 Januari 2017 . Dari http://www.WileyInterScieneJORNALSActaOb stetriciaetGynecologicaScandinavica.mht
10. Bueno B., Louise L.S., Francisco S., Tirso P.M., Virgina E., Beatriz A., Fernando, Jose B. 2004>Variables That Predict The Succes Of Labor Induction. Diunduh tanggal 21 Desember 2016 dari http://www.WileyInterScienceJORNALSActaObstetriciaetGynecologica Scandinavica.mht
11. Rayamajhi, et.al.2009. Indication for Labor Induction and Predictors for Failed Induction at KMCTH. Diunduh pada tanggal 4 Mei 2017 dari https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19483448.
12. Pevzner L., William F.R., Pamela R., Deborah. 2009. predicting successful labor induction with dinoprostone and misoprostol vaginal inserts. ObstetGynecol. 114: 261-7.
13. Riwidikdo. 2009. Statistik Kesehatan. Yogyakarta : Nuha Medika.
14. Sastroasmoro, S., Ismail S. 2011. Dasar-dasar Metodologi Penelitian Klinis. Sagung Seto. Jakarta.
15. Achadiat, M. Chrisdiono. 2004. Prosedur Tetap Obstetri dan Ginekologi. EGC. Jakarta.
16. Tommiska M. V. 2006. Nitric Oxide in Human Uterine Cervix: Role in Cervical Ripening. Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology University of Helsinki, Finland. Disertasi.