Pengembangan Teknologi Informasi di Dunia Kesehatan dan Pendidikan
The development of technology and information is common in the digital age. Online media as a form of sophistication of information and communication technology plays a big role in human life, one of which is in improving health services. Based on the background above researchers are interested in conducting this study entitled "Development of Information Technology in the World of Health and Education". This study uses a method of review literature. In this study obtained results that there are various examples of the use of technology in health such as halodokter websites used in counseling and credible sources of health information, in addition to the development of technology requires nurses to be able to compensate with the level of technology that exists by increasing knowledge and sharing knowledge of fellow nurses. In education virtual simulation plays a role in mental nursing education, which is accessible, convenient, and safe to practice skills because the methods of using curriculum setting programs and outcome of competencies vary.
There is no Figure or data content available for this article
- Prasanti D, Indriani SS. Pengembangan Teknologi Informasi Dan Komunikasi Dalam Sistem E-Health Alodokter.Com the Use of Information and Communication Technology in E-Health System Alodokter.Com. J Sosioteknologi [Internet]. 2018;17(1):93–103. Available from: http://journals.itb.ac.id/index.php/sostek/article/view/6294
- Yunanto D, Herlina S, Boediono S, Pravita A, Fajri MS. Ristekdikti: Kreatif dan Inovatif di Era Revolusi Industri 4.0. Jakarta: Kemenristekdikti; 2018.
- Debora R, Pramono R. Implementation of STEM Learning Method to Develop Children’s Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills. J Obs J Pendidik Anak Usia Dini. 2021;6(3):1221–32.
- Anggraeni L, Ismail S. Pengalaman Perawat Tentang Caring Berbasis Teknologi Pada Pasien Kritis Di Intensive Care Unit. J Perawat Indones. 2018;2(2):70.
- Puspitaningrum I, Pujiastuti RSE, Lestari KP. Peningkatan Kompetensi Mahasiswa Keperawatan Melalui Strategi Pembelajaran Berbasis Virtual Reality. J Kepemimp dan Manaj Keperawatan. 2019;2(2):67.
- Kidd LI, Knisley SJ, Morgan KI. Effectiveness of a second life® simulation as a teaching strategy for undergraduate mental health nursing students. J Psychosoc Nurs Ment Health Serv. 2012;50(7):28–37.
- Locsin RC. Machine Technologies and Caring in Nursing. Image J Nurs Scholarsh. 1995;27(3):201–3.
- Kusumarini E. Faktor – Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Perilaku Caring Perawat Di Ruang Sulaiman 3 - 4 Rs Roemani Muhammadiyah Semarang [Internet]. 2016. Available from: http://repository.unimus.ac.id/66/
How to Cite This
Copyright and Permissions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Publishing your paper with Jurnal Teknologi Kesehatan (Jurtekkes) means that the author or authors retain the copyright in the paper. Jurtekkes granted an exclusive reuse license by the author(s), but the author(s) are able to put the paper onto a website, distribute it to colleagues, give it to students, use it in your thesis etc, even commercially. The author(s) can reuse the figures and tables and other information contained in their paper published by Jurtekkes in future papers or work without having to ask anyone for permission, provided that the figures, tables or other information that is included in the new paper or work properly references the published paper as the source of the figures, tables or other information, and the new paper or work is not direct at private monetary gain or commercial advantage.
Jurtekkes journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This license lets others remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Jurtekkes journal Open Access articles are distributed under this Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA). Articles can be read and shared for All purposes under the following conditions:
- BY: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- SA: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.