Interprofessional collaborative practice is an effort to increase behavior prevention of stunting in families with the first 1000 days of life
Indonesia is one of 17 countries that experience stunting problems. Compared to several neighboring countries, Indonesia ranks highest. Various attempts have been made but have not shown a significant decline. Other alternative efforts need to be made to prevent stunting in an integrated manner with Interprofessional Collaborative Practice (IPCP). This study aimed to know the effect of IPCP on Increasing Stunting Prevention Behavior in Families with the first 1000 days of life in the Gedangsari II Health Center in Gunungkidul Regency. With a long-term goal to prevent stunting problems in Gunungkidul Regency. This study was experimental research with a pretest-posttest with a control group design. Location in Wonosari District. The number of samples was 50 families, both in the intervention group with IPCP and in the control with a standard program from the Puskesmas. Data collection instruments are in the form of behavior observation sheets. Bivariable analysis using paired sample t-test and independent sample t-test, Wilcoxon and Mann-Whitney. The mean of prevention behavior of the stunting pre-test intervention group was 70,224 and the control 71,564, the average prevention behavior of the stunting post-test intervention group was 75,312 and the control 73,580, the increase in mean of prevention behavior of stunting pre-post-intervention group 5,048 and control 2,068. There was a difference in the increase in the mean of stunting prevention behavior at pre-post between the two groups (p-value <0.05), IPCP could increase stunting prevention behavior by 27 times controlled by the variable number of family members. Interprofessional Collaborative Practice (IPCP) affected increasing stunting prevention behavior in families with the first 1000 days of life in the Gedangsari II Health Center in Gunungkidul Regency.
There is no Figure or data content available for this article
- WHO. Reducing Stunting in Children: Equity Considerations for Achieving the Global Nutrition Targets 2025. Geneva WHO. 2018;
- Infodatin. Situasi Balita Pendek. Jkt Kemenkes RI. 2016;
- Andani OS. Faktor Resiko Yang Berhubungan Dengan Kejadian Stunting Pada Anak Balita Di Kelurahan Dusun Baru Kecamatan Tabir Kabupaten Merangin Tahun 2016. J Kesehat Dan Sains Terap. 2017;3(2):1–11.
- Gunungkidul D. Profil Kesehatan Gunungkidul. 2017. p. 1–50.
- Wardoyo H. Best Practices Strategi Penurunan Stunting di Kabupaten Kulon Progo dan Peran BKKBN dalam Percepatan Penurunan Stunting. Semin Nas Percepatan Penurunan Stunting Yang Diselenggarakan Oleh Kaukus Kesehat Dewan Perwakilan Rakyat RI DPR RI Bekerjasama Dengan Mitra Pangan Gizi Dan Kesehat Indones MPGKI. 2019;
- Anisa P. Faktor yang Berhubungan dengan Kejadian Stunting pada Balita Usia 25-60 Bulan di Kelurahan Kalibaru Depok tahun 2012. Universitas Indonesia; 2012.
- Aridiyah FO, Rohmawati N, Ririanty M. (The Factors Affecting Stunting on Toddlers in Rural and Urban Areas. J Pustaka Kesehat. 2015;3(1):164–9.
- Devi M. Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Berpengaruh terhadap Status Gizi Balita di Pedesaan. J Teknol Dan Kejuru. 2010;33:183–92.
- Ditjen Kesmas. Pendekatan Program Kesehatan Masyarakat Tahun 2018. Kemenkes RI. 2018;
- (US) I of M. Global Forum on Innovation in Health Professional Education. In Washington DC: Cuff PA, Institute of Medicine; 2013.
- Herath C, Zhou Y, Gan Y, Nakandawire N, Gong Y, Lu Z. A comparative study of interprofessional education in global health care: A systematic review. Med U S. 2017;96(38).
- Notoatmodjo. Metodologi Penelitian Kesehatan. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta; 2014.
- WPNG. Intervensi Komunikasi Perubahan Perilaku untuk Pencegahan stunting. Jakarta: WPNG X; 2018.
- Syofdiarman RT. Inovasi Pelayanan Publik Melalui Program Ayunda Si Menik Makan Sego Ceting (Ayo Tunda Usia Menikah Mengawali Gerakan Semangat Gotong Royong Cegah Stunting). Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta; 2020.
- Astuti AB, Mulyanti S. The Effectiveness of the Interprofessional Collaboration ( IPC ) Program on The Attitude of Mothers and Health Cadres on Stunting at Puskesmas Karanganom Klaten Central Java Republic of Indonesia. 2021;18(6).
- Fitri. Berat Lahir Sebagai Faktor Dominan Terjadinya Stunting Pada Balita (12–59 Bulan) Di Sumatera (Analisis Data Riskesdas 2010). Photon J Sain Dan Kesehat. 2013;4(1):77–88.
How to Cite This
Copyright and Permissions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Publishing your paper with Jurnal Kesehatan Ibu dan Anak means that the author or authors retain the copyright in the paper. Jurnal Kesehatan Ibu dan Anak granted an exclusive reuse license by the author(s), but the author(s) are able to put the paper onto a website, distribute it to colleagues, give it to students, use it in your thesis etc, even commercially. The author(s) can reuse the figures and tables and other information contained in their paper published by Jurnal Kesehatan Ibu dan Anak in future papers or work without having to ask anyone for permission, provided that the figures, tables or other information that is included in the new paper or work properly references the published paper as the source of the figures, tables or other information, and the new paper or work is not direct at the private monetary gain or commercial advantage.
Jurnal Kesehatan Ibu dan Anak provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This license lets others remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Jurnal Kesehatan Ibu dan Anak Open Access articles are distributed under this Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA). Articles can be read and shared for All purposes under the following conditions:
- BY: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- SA: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.