- [May 29, 2007] Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan got ISSN number for print (1978-5763) [by Indonesian Institute of Science, Decree SK no. 0004.25/JI.3.02/SK.ISSN/2007.07 - 16 July 2007 (Vol. 1, No. 1, 16 July 2007)
- [ 2017] Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan first published at http://journalsanitasi.keslingjogja.net/index.php/sanitasi/index
- [April 4, 2017] Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan got online ISSN number (2579-3896) [by Indonesian Institute of Science, Decree SK no. 0005.25793896/JI.3.1/SK.ISSN/ 2017.04 - 6 April 2017 (Vol. 8, No. 4, 4 May 2017)
- [Oct 11, 2017] Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan indexed in Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) with green tick
-  Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan has updated Author Guidelines http://journalsanitasi.keslingjogja.net/index.php/sanitasi/about/submissions#authorGuidelines
-  Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan acredited by SINTA 4
-  Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan has upadate editorial boards and reviewrs
- [Des 17, 2017] Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan has DOI by crossreff prefix (10.29238).
- Starting  Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan published twice times in February, and August.
- [2018-2020] our website troubel
-  Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan has a new editor in chief.
- [January 22, 2021 Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan publised at https://e-journal.poltekkesjogja.ac.id/index.php/Sanitasi
-  Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan has updated Author Guidelines and template.
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan is a peer-reviewed an international scientific journal covering publication containing articles on enviromental health.
Submission of articles for publication is not restricted to members of the Institute. Articles from all major disciplines of enviromental health well as articles of interest to the profession will be considered. The Journal invites submissions under the following categories:
- Original articles
- Review articles
- Research letters (brief communications)
- Case studies
- Case report
Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan provides a forum for publishing the original research articles related to:
- Environmental Epidemiology
- Environmental Health Risk Assessment
- Environmental Health Technology
- Environmental-Based Diseases
- Environmental Toxicology
- Water and Sanitation
- Waste Management
- Pesticides Exposure
- Vector and Pests Control
- Food Safety
- Community Empowerment
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
Every article that goes to the editorial staff will be selected through Initial Review processes by Editorial Board. Then, the articles will be sent to Mitra Bebestari/ peer reviewers and will go to the next selection by Blind Preview Process. After that, the articles will be returned to the authors to revise. These processes take a month for a maximum time. For each manuscript, Mitra Bebestari/ peer reviewers will rate the substantial and technical aspects. Mitra Bebestari/ peer reviewers who collaborate with Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan are the experts in public health and enviromental health areas and the surrounding issues.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license:
Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehehatan Lingkungan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
This journal is published every two months (February and August)
Publication Ethics Statement
Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan commit to maintain the ethics in publications and quality of articles related to Authors, Editors, Reviewers and Publishers.
Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan is a peer-reviewed journal. This journal follows guidelines from Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) facing all aspects of publication ethics and, in particular, how to handle cases of research and publication misconduct. This statement clarifies ethical behaviour of all parties involved in the act of publishing an article in this journal, including the author, the Editor-in-Chief, the Editorial Board, the peer-reviewer and the publisher (Poltekkes Kemenkes Yogyakarta). Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan and Poltekkes Kemenkes Yogyakarta JOURNALS are dedicated to following best practices on ethical matters, errors and retractions. The prevention of publication malpractice is one of the important responsibilities of the editorial board. Any kind of unethical behavior is not acceptable, and the journals do not tolerate plagiarism in any form.
Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan adapts COPE to meet high quality standard of ethics for publisher, editors, authors, and reviewers. As an essential issue, publication ethics needs to be explained clearly to improve the quality of the research worldwide. In this part, we explain the standard for editors, authors, and reviewers. Publisher don’t have right to interfere with the integrity of the contents and only support to publish in timely manner. https://publicationethics.org/resources/guidelines-new/principles-transparency-and-best-practice-scholarly-publishing
- The authors should present the objective and verified result of their research.
- The authors should ensure they have written entirely original works, and if the authors used the works and/or words from others, they need to be cited or quoted accurately and appropriately. Plagiarism in any forms are unethical behaviour and unacceptable.
- The authors should not submit the essentially same article to more than one journal.
- The authors must ensure the full consensus of all co-authors in approving the final version of the article and submission for publication.
- The authors must avoid personal and institutional conflicts of interest in conducting research or publication. Authors must disclose any financial or substantive conflict of interest that might be construed to influence the results or interpretation of their manuscript. All sources of financial support for the project should be disclosed.
- When the authors found significant errors or inaccuracies in their works, they should notify the editorials or publisher immediately and then cooperate with the editors to retract or correct the articles.
- Disclosure and Conflicts of Interest: All authors should disclose in their manuscript any financial or another substantive conflict of interest that might be construed to influence the results or interpretation of their manuscript. All sources of financial support for the project should be disclosed.
- Hazards and Human or Animal Subjects: If the work involves chemicals, procedures or equipment that have any unusual hazards inherent in their use, the author must clearly identify these in the manuscript.
- The editors are responsible for deciding which of the articles submitted to the journal should be published.
- The editors may be guided by the policies of the journal's editorial board and constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- The editors at any time evaluate manuscripts for their intellectual content without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy of the authors.
- The editors should evaluate manuscripts exclusively and comprehensively based on their academic background/expert field.
- Unpublished materials disclosed in a submitted manuscript must not be used in an editor's own research without the express written consent of the author.
- The editors must take responsive actions for ethic complaints from the authors related to submitted manuscript or published manuscript.
- The editors and any editorial staff need to keep important information related to the researcher/author of the article to others who may not know, for example to the peer-reviewer in order to avoid any conflict of interests.
- The reviewers are the third party (peer-reviewer) who have eligible capacity based on academic background (experts).
- The reviews should be conducted objectively. Personal criticism of the author is inappropriate. The reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments.
- The reviewers assist the editor in making editorial decisions and through the editorial communications with the author may also assist the author in improving the article.
- Privileged information or ideas obtained through peer review must be kept confidentialiy and not used for personal advantage.
- Reviewers should not consider manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
- Any manuscripts received for review must be treated as confidential documents. They must not be shown to or discussed with others except as authorized by the editor. The review process is a double blinded review, both reviewers and authors identity concealed.
- Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors. Any statement that an observation, derivation, or argument had been previously reported should be accompanied by the relevant citation. A reviewer should also call to the editor's attention any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper of which they have personal knowledge.
- The publisher only publishes articles which are suitable to the theme of Journal, which mainly about Environmental Health. The submitted manuscript which is not suitable with the theme would be returned to the author.
- The publisher only publishes articles which have passed the review and revision process until the articles eligible and acceptable for publication. Manuscript articles which are still not suitable / unable to fulfill the requirements after the revision process would not be published and would be returned to the author.
- The publisher reserves the right to revoke articles of circular publications (electronic and print version) if later proven that the article has a conflict of interest as well as the result of plagiarism.
- Disputes arising in respect of copyright and originality of the script/plagiarism would be returned to the author as the party who submitted the works and would not be the responsibility of the publisher.
Screening for Plagiarism
Papers submitted to Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan will be screened and checked for plagiarism by using plagiarism detection tools.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
ou are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.