Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
With the receipt of the article by the Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan Editorial Board and the decision to be published, then the copyright regarding the article will be diverted to Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan .
Environmental Health Department of The Polytechnic of Health of Yogyakarta as the publisher of Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan hold the copyright regarding all the published articles in this journal.
Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehehatan Lingkungan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.