Submission Preparation Checklist
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The script is typed using MS Word with A4 size and consists of 1 columns. Number of pages between 6 and 15.
The page format of the set up page type is: 1) header and footer: odd and even different pages; 2) the mirror margin; 3) left, right, up and down margins of 1.18 inches each; 2.78 inch wide column width; 4) long distance between 0.5 inch columns.
Headers for even pages are written: Sanitation, Journal of Environmental Health, Vol.x, No.x, Month, year, Page. X-x, and placed on the left. While the headers for odd pages are written the last name of each author and the first three words of the article title, and placed on the right side. The rule does not apply to the title page.
Odd numbered pages are placed in the right footer, and even page numbers are placed in the left footer.
Name of the article writer without an academic degree In the case of a script written by the team, the re-daction only relates to the main author or author whose name is listed in the first order. Suggested authors include email addresses to facilitate communication.
The manuscript is typed with either Indonesian grammar or standard English and in a format like the following example:
Anything that matters the content, citation or legality of the use of computer software is the responsibility of the author.
Where necessary, acknowledgments, conflict-free statements of interests and funders may be included in the manuscripts provided to 1) the parties providing financial support and support 2) the support of the department and the agency, 3) the professionals who contributed to the Merger report
Ethical Clearance is the responsibility of the author of the article.
The author of the proposal uses a reference softwere to create a citation and bibliography
With the receipt of the article by the Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan Editorial Board and the decision to be published, then the copyright regarding the article will be diverted to Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan .
Environmental Health Department of The Polytechnic of Health of Yogyakarta as the publisher of Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan hold the copyright regarding all the published articles in this journal.
Sanitasi: Jurnal Kesehehatan Lingkungan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.